The following principles govern websites owned, managed, or operated by O.N.E. These principles do not govern websites of other parties to which we may provide only links because O.N.E. is not responsible and cannot control the privacy practices or content of those sites.
Information Collection and UseOne Natural Experience (O.N.E.) collects PII when use O.N.E. products or services for the following purposes:
- to deliver the products and services you or your company have ordered for your use from O.N.E.
- to customize the advertising and content you see,
- to contact you regarding our services unless you elected not to receive these communications. O.N.E. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, O.N.E. cookie information, and the page you requested.
O.N.E. routinely collects information that cannot be identified to a particular individual such as time-stamps and logs events (like features used, number of participants, length of meetings). This data is used for accounting/billing purposes, as well as for performance and optimization of O.N.E. services.
Retention and Relevance
If we change any of our privacy policies or practices, we'll post those changes to this policy statement at least 30 days before they take effect. In limited cases, we may be required to disclose certain information to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
O.N.E. may use and retain your PII when you use certain O.N.E. products or services, when you visit O.N.E. pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. O.N.E. may also receive PII from our business partners.
O.N.E. retains the PII that it collects only for the period of time such information is required to achieve the purposes set forth above. Generally, the retention period will not be greater than one year after you cease to be an active customer, depending on the purpose and any regulatory or audit requirements (e.g., financial records may be retained for a longer period to satisfy audit requirements).
O.N.E. uses and retains only your PII which is directly relevant to the purpose for which it is collected. This information is retained as you provide it but will be updated when you notify us of changes in order to maintain its accuracy.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
O.N.E. will not sell or rent your PII to anyone.
O.N.E. will send PII about you to other companies or people only when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of O.N.E. to provide a O.N.E. product or service or to otherwise assist O.N.E. with its business activities. (Unless we tell you otherwise, these companies do not have any right to use the PII we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us and are required to safeguard PII and not to disclose PII to others);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our websites violate O.N.E. Terms of Service.
You have the ability to direct O.N.E. to edit, correct, or erase your PII at any time. To request such account maintenance, send your email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also indicate that you do not wish to receive messages from O.N.E. regarding our services or update your information relating to such messages at email@example.com. Following your request for either type of data editing, your information will be changed in O.N.E.'s databases after we receive the information necessary to process your request.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although O.N.E. uses industry-standard encryption technologies to protect certain data transferred to and received to and from (O.N.E.) websites and although O.N.E. maintains security measures in place in order to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of personally identifiable information under our control, the Internet and other networking communication media cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, you transmit information at your own risk and O.N.E. assumes no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized or illegal access or other causes beyond O.N.E.’s reasonable control.